ObjectiveCombining all aspects of Hap Ki Moo Do training. Introduction to self-defense techniques embracing smaller joint locks, shoulder rolls, break falls, kicking and striking.
- Emphasis in flexibility, speed, resiliency and control base on their capabilities and ages and the degree of difficulties in these areas.
- We teach heavily on techniques at this stage along with the foundation of all classes in the younger years. Front and back strikes, kicks and knife techniques (based on belt levels.)
SEMI PRIVATE AGES 25 AND UP WITH DISCRETION OF MASTERS
- Main focus with the semi-private students will be on Hap Ki Moo Do self defence techniques. However, students are still required to learn all the basic rolls, kicks, blocks and patterns. This class is taught in condensed time to help students achieve their next level faster than normal pace (depend upon the students abilities.)
- Strong emphasis on the finer details of Hap Ki Moo Do techniques, pressure points, small joint locks and variations of counter techniques.
- Due to the intensity of what's being taught in this class, it is not open to all students and will be determined by the discretion of the Masters of our Academy.
Get started today!