ObjectiveTo continue developing their coordination, attention and focus, increasing flexibility, speed and power of each movement.
- Emphasize on stretching as well as quick reactions, jumping and hopping exercises, foot works and shuffles.
- Building from the basic shoulder rolls into side shoulder rolls, back shoulder rolls, standby, dive rolls (long dive/high dive), diving over objects, hoops, people and domino rolls. Developing strong stance and coordination is essential to achieve these tasks.
- Transition from basis kicks into combination kicking and jump kicks.
- Front kick/heel kick/inside and outside swing kicks.
- Speed and coordination game exercises: roll and pick up items on the ground; rolls and gauging distance to landing; tap the hand and reflex stand by.
Get started today!