ObjectiveMain focus with these teens is to increase their speed, power and coordination. To be able to tap into greater potential of dynamic training that will assist the students in building a stronger foundation for technical trainings in adulthood.
- Emphasize reflexes, strength training, jumping and coordination. Hand springs, cart wheel, back break falls, front break falls, hand stance, hand stance walks, kip ups, spin ups and wind mills.
- High dives, high stand-by (over objects or person,) high lows dives and roll kicks.
- Continue to increase speed and strength by performing combination kicks, speed kicks, sparring techniques, jump kicks, jump combo kicks, heavy bag training, target kick training, sweep kick training.
- Palm strikes, punches, parrying, deflections, blocks with legs, shins etc. Sparring techniques in striking, blocking and self defence.
- Judo throws without small joint locks, arm, collar, leg, and whole body throws.
Get started today!